Today’s Topic Interview with Matthew Bannock and Tim Bannock
Matthew Bannock is a worldbuilder, writer, and award-winning indie game designer, he has created Descriptors which we have enjoyed in the wine steward elements. We co-GMed a GUPRS campaign that lasted for years, and one of the people I go to for brainstorming and fleshing out any creative ideas.
Tim Bannock who I only knew as the player has grown into an indie module creator and the proprietor of the neuronphaser and creator of useful tools for gamemasters.
- Hello is there anything else you would like people to know about you?
- Do you feel Orc or Elf today
- Tell us about your latest work?
- How do you connect your worldbuilding back to The Story?
- When did you know you had a love for worldbuilding?
- Tell a STORY about how you knew you love building worlds.
- What was your “I can” experience?
Let’s Do this!
BUY The Darkness Beneath Dalentown – Swords & Wizardry Edition
Contact Tim Bannock
Contact Matthew Bannock
Join the Fantasy Worldbuilder’s Undercroft in Facebook, Matthew can be found there
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures