Today’s Topic – What to look at when creating monsters for your fiction
Is a wolf a monster or just a dangerous animal in your fiction? In today’s episode, Michael and I are going to look at what makes a monster. So listen now and figure out what you need to know about the monsters you create to scare the people interacting with your world. Listen NOW and start manifesting your monsters to get the most scream for each word!
Podcast Show Flow
- Do you have a guiding use for what you consider a monster, vs a creature vs a bad person?
- Is there a difference? Does it change overtime
- What is the difference being there a difference?
- Are they real?
- Where are they and how common?
- What motivates them?
- Are they unnatural?
- In Gardul monsters are things that have little understanding
The Worldbuilding Task for the Day
Create more monsters
The Real World task for the day
Go watch Clash of the Titans (1981) right now.
Use Gardul.com/Amazon when shopping online to help support the show
Episode 73: Types of Animals … Looking for inspiration for Monsters and Fantasy Races
Episode 79: Ant Zombie Over Lords
Episode 96: Something Not So Nice This Way Comes
Episode 212 Let’s Build a Fusellbüt
Clash of the Titans (1981)
Brotherhood of the Wolf
Images and quotes
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures