Today’s Topic Creating a home for a villain
Michael and I hope you enjoyed the first part of the story, “Marcus and the Jewels of Daivvavaahra“. In the story, we talked about an old castle that was being rented to a new merchant. However, we recorded this first.
It is an example of how I do a quick build for a new structure for my fantasy world, Gardul. We create in general a small old castle that sits in the middle of the old part of the city of Baurhdrakkas. It ended up with one tall tower an important set piece for the story. There is also one room that stores the Jewels of Daivvavaahra.
That means the room should be the location of this heist story. Check out the episode and let us know what you want to know more information about.
Podcast Show Flow
- The villain a merchant from Lybosas called Zanotos Affinity for creepy magic
- A courtyard with and inner-keep style abode
- A Finally room that can be seen from a temple roof. So, it can be seen from a distance (Cathedral of the Tribunal
- Location in the City of Baurhdrakkas
- What should the grounds around look like
- Feel outside
- Feel inside
- Tower room traps
- A spirit Ward on temple
- A Hardened display case lock
- Guard outside the chamber for room
- Prison near the chamber
The Worldbuilding Task for the Day
Create a home base for a villain
The Real-world Task for the Day
One Month to NaNoWriMo 2017 and friend message me @GardulWriter NaNoWriMo
Use Gardul.com/Amazon when shopping online to help support the show
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures
Listen to Worldbuilder’s Anvil in iTunes or use Podcast Republic for your Android device.
Images and Quotes